Saturday, December 8, 2007

We're going to Disney World!

Okay, well, actually we've already been to Disney World. But I'm a little behind here. :)

We all enjoyed our first trip to Disney World back in September. We were able to be there for Rowan's 5th birthday. It was an amazing vacation. We all had such a great time.

We rode rides:

This is the kids and me on Dumbo.
We also loved Peter Pan's Flight, The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh, Goofy's Barnstormer and the Pirates of the Carribean ride.
And, of course, to my great embarrassment, both of my kids started yelling when they saw the Johnny Depp animatronic character in the Pirate's ride: "Mommy, look! It's your boyfriend!" Thank goodness it's dark in there!

But, just in case you wanted to see too, here's my boyfriend:



We also got to met lots of "real" characters, too!
With Mickey at his house in Toon Town:

With Minnie in her Safari Gear at Animal Kingdom:



Meeting Buzz Lightyear at MGM:
The Power Rangers at MGM:



With Jessie the Cowgirl at MGM:

And, of course, we met the princesses!


On Rowan's birthday, we had lunch with Cinderella at her castle! Rowan was in awe the entire time. It was such a special treat for her!


The kids got their faces painted at the African Village in Disney's Animal Kingdom. Don't they look awesome!


Some of my favorites parts of the entire trip were the parades! The parades at Disney are AMAZING! I took these photos of some characters during the afternoon "Stars and Cars" parade at MGM!













My favorite - Luke's father:



The rides, the parades, the shows, everything was just so awesome and so amazingly done! I can't wait to go back!

No comments: