Thursday, December 13, 2007

Dilettante . . .

Dilettante.

Yep.

I am.

I'm a writer. Well, that was a long time ago. Not so much anymore.

I scrapbook. Sometimes. Digital and paper. But not much. Not for a long time now.

I knit. Well, I know how to knit. Crochet, too. I haven't actually made anytime in years and I never made much to begin with.

I create graphic art. Templates and logos and stuff. But only when I feel like it, which isn't very often anymore.

I'm a semi-retired part-time seamstress/designer. I like to sew. Sometimes. But not right now. Just not feeling it.

I'm an amateur photographer. Sometimes. But only when it suits my mood to be one.

All of these things are things that so many people are so passionate about. I want to be passionate about something. I just can't decide what. I keep hoping it will pick me.

Until then, I create whatever, whenever the mood strikes me, and go where the wind blows . . .

TOTAL dilettante.

1 comment:

Becky said...

This is exactly how I feel except I'm not as talented as you. :) I desperately want to find that thing out there that is "my" thing.

Still searching.